Thursday, October 20, 2016

Do not want to die a natural death mountain Henan teenagers running learn the

Xiaoxi (not his real name) when he ran away from home to write the letter. This pictures are journalists surging Duan Yanchao

"Don't worried, son grew up has, wings hard has, wants to out of to see, I didn't want to comfort died in big mountain in, I not like here", and "I has I of dream", and "let go's, let I go"--this seal "home run" left parents of letter October 7 was media disclosure Hou, Henan dengfeng 14 age boys xiaoxi (pseudonym) quickly raised concern.

Xiaoxi of the compound, is walking his aged grandfather.

Small House, in the village of tangzhuangxiang, dengfeng tower mill, surrounded by mountains. Village is situated on both sides of the River, about 22 km from the urban area. Although the village road, but no shuttle to village in the urban area, can only take a peak passenger CMB-gongyi, cost 7 Yuan. Xiao Tang secondary schools, also on the Intercity lines.

Small home village public information (Gao Zhenju is a little like Grandpa).

Little mother spirit are still unclear, father, car accident, her legs work in factories, home food rations from an acre of land. In the eyes of the villagers, little introverted, taciturn. Little joy's father said, although sometimes tempered a bit stubborn, but overall is quite good.

"Runaway", the small to the furthest places, that is, tangzhuangxiang. Runaway little, October 7, returned home, he spent his childhood in dengfeng city, earned during the national day.

On October 13, the Tang school rejected a surging News (www.thepaper.CN) interview. For the runaways, surging xiaoxi told the news, some teachers had told him "easy a is one of the sword", so he wanted to go out, "thought beyond look at."

Local media coverage of xiaoxi running shots.

"Dialogue"

"People in the big cities, too cool"

Surging News: why do leaves a letter without saying good-bye?

Small HI: I was mainly curious. Too quiet in the mountains, it is boring for too long in the mountain, to go out and see, dengfeng to go around.

Surge: "running away from home" for 7 days, what to do?

Small: the morning of October 1, I found my father had 100 bucks in the Pocket, he took out. I sat in dengfeng of gongyi, dengfeng to Terminal out of the car.

After getting off the streets just around, and I just bought some red flags for sale. At first I wanted to sell near Terminal, but too many people, a little embarrassed, I went around the neighborhood, knocking from door to door and ask them do you want a little red flag. Also sells some, but most of them just to say, "do not buy do not buy" and closed the door.

Sell all morning, turned two, just before noon, when the Ying Xian GE (Note: tourist attractions), where admission is, I look at it, selling little red flag. Actually wanted to go to Shaolin Temple (Note: about 16 kilometers away from peak), but so far, I'm not going to ride, didn't go. Bought a cake to eat at noon. Afternoon to go to the restaurant to find opportunities to work, began asking a few no one wants me, then a restaurant's aunt took me.

Surging News: worked primarily doing?

Small HI: I want to do is to stand in front of the box and do the dishes on the table, after guests finish eating, then put the plate down. As long as which box short-handed, I will be over to help. At noon each day to work at night, 4 hours of free time, you can go out to see.

Surging News: do you have trouble?

Small: there are. Just started a few days didn't do a very good one, because people who eat more, forgot a meal room guests, about half an hour before they serve. Guests then lost his temper, I'm a little scared, hiding behind the door, another waiter to explain.

Surging News: accommodation solution?

Small: restaurants arranged a room for me, I'm the only one who lived.

Surging News: part-time homesick during it?

Small: thought about it. 1th I borrow someone phone this afternoon Dad on the phone, say 5th back. But until the 5th day, I forget and father and he will not go back. Wait until the 6th, when you come to think of it, 7th, returning soon, no need to call again. 7th when the clerk told me that dad called to ask when I go back, I was afraid of him to worry about, will lend him on QQ phone information, that I went back in the afternoon. 7th then around 3 in the afternoon, I went home by bus.

Surging News: dengfeng make you feel?

Small: think big city is quite big, but there are others, too cold.

Surging News: why do you say that?

Small HI: when I sell a little red flag, an old man I have the flag "stolen" away, said, "kid, you ought to be for the community, serving, sent to me". I let him take one, and he said, no, to take two. Another time, I was in Ying Xian GE, saw a baby cry because of fights with other children, and gave him one. Parents see, thought I was free, come to me, I am also embarrassed refused. Last little red flag almost didn't, who did not have much money left, so I went to work.

Xiaoxi in dengfeng to Ying Xian GE.

"I don't want to live too comfortable in the mountains"

Surging News: when is the earliest we have "out" idea?

Small: probably 8 or 9 years old, my father took me for the first time reached the top pick acorns. Mountains have an Acorn (oak) forests, Acorn can be used to make jelly. It is autumn, it was raining and cold. Later brother grew up, came home from school, will take him to the mountains around. At first time, I had wanted to go to the mountains to see for the first time, because the Hill is what I am now studying Tang middle school. After junior high, and was going to the Hill to watch. Later in the summer, when have I ever went out, but my dad says I'm a bad result, let me go, not go out. On September 30 I and my father said, "to see", he was not taken seriously. That night, I couldn't sleep all night.

Xiaoxi reporters down the Hill.

Surging News: How do you think?

Small: letters were written by the morning of October 1, as to let my family know I walked, so write a farewell letter. If I say I'm going to go out, they fear, will not let me out, and I have no phone.

Surging News: why do you write in the letter, "I don't want to die in the mountains?"

Small: a teacher once told me, "comfort is one of the sword", so I don't want to get too comfortable in the mountains, I want to go out, take a look farther afield, came up with a new place to go and have a look. I think that life is great, is extraordinary.

Small desks.

Surging News: in the letter you mentioned that you don't like big mountain, and why?

Little joy: living hard in the mountains, there are fewer people mainly, can be seen rarely here. Here don't know across the country, knowledge of the society as a whole. Don't see here.

Little joy's father told reporters his leg injury. After 6 years old boy lost in Ganzhou followed

Surging News: in his letter, you mentioned that due to the existence of the parents, you don't dare to achieve your dream, why?

Small: left leg because his father had an accident, mother mental state is good, seldom come back. Sometimes I worry about my mother, she is often out there on my own (run).

Xiaoxi Grandma in a wheelchair watching television.

Surging News: what's your dream?

Small HI: I actually have a lot of dreams. For example, when a writer or a doctor. But now want to feel a bit far.

Surging News: mentioned in the letter "computers" is Daddy didn't buy you a computer?

Small: Yes. Nine years on, looking up information, and would like to learn about online, but the lack of money. After the first exam, study pressure is a little big, so he offers to buy a computer. When my father refused me directly, it's a little upset. But I can understand. Now my heart still hopes to have a computer.

Surging News: home, do you see online on their own reports?

Small: his father was seen on the phone, I feel a little "fuss". In fact, slam the phone thing was a long time ago, in the first weeks after the exam. Because I usually like to use mobile phones to play games, so I'm trying to learn, and not to play. Dropped phone and students said they knew.

In a small house, and Grandpa at the door to do farm work.

"To go out first and family said later"

Surging News: do you have some hobbies?

Small HI: I like writing, and running. Occasionally read some books, like ideological to cultivate the kind of books. Had seen the scream of Lu Xun. Books I read are good people in the community contributions to the school, each student can send to some. At home, I will often climb. While the process is difficult, but I'm not going to give up, tired, I'll stop-and-go, rest. Enough rest, and then climb again. To the top of the time, to look on the side of the mountain is very beautiful. I think Hill is a ladder. Because, through the mountains to climb out.

Homework in the small Grill in dad's bed.

Surging News: How do you learn?

Small HI: very good in grade seven, has been in the top ten of the class. To eight grade, ninth grade, learning a bit lazy, always nodding off in class, learning is lost. There is a midterm, the teacher in front of the top ten students were praised. I happen to be the 11th to be regretted. Had seen students on the podium brought Awards, feeling a little envious that he will try to stand up. Now I hope I can go to experimental high school.

Xiaoxi family rooms.

Small room.

Little grandmother suffers from rheumatoid arthritis, confined to bed.

Surging News: listen to your grandma, your clothes are the basic gift.

Small: while I feel helpless about their family status, but I can understand. Previously saw students dressed in new clothes, envy. Now grown up, I feel nothing. Sometimes hear other people say about me, was not pleased, but I think they are now "fight father" well, when I grow up I am definitely richer than them. Sometimes I will take the initiative and, they say, they are now in "spell dad."

Small awards.

Surging News: now your "fire", the students say about you?

Small: they like to joke about this, suppose I'm egotistical, said, "now have become celebrities, see you in the news." I didn't pay any attention to them.

Had abandoned the village primary school.

Surging News: will ever become famous? Look for online speech?

Small: never. I think online could comment a lot, but after a period of time, they will be forgotten, there will be no comments about me.

Surging news regrets the "runaway"?

Small HI: really regret now. After all 7 days, got 100 bucks in Dongfeng to spend all out. Wages are only 120 blocks have been issued, made only 20 of them, than 7 days stay with their parents at home. If there is an opportunity to go, will and his family agreed in advance.

Small standing at the top, look beyond the mountains.

Surging News: now what?

Small: my life was calm again by now. Sooner or later, should study hard now. Later as long as there is enough knowledge, you can go farther and better place. Should not think too much right now, if you really want to go, or to go out in the company of their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment